PROSAFE is an international non-governmental organisation established in 1991 by market surveillance officers from countries throughout Europe. The main goal is to contribute to cooperation of Market Surveillance Authorities by organising Joint Actions and by developing and promoting best practices. As from 2006, PROSAFE has coordinated 25 Joint Actions between various market surveillance organizations within the EEA (European Economic Area). In total 49 products and product related issues were involved.
PROSAFE coordinates a series of Joint Actions, such as EEPLIANT2 and EEPLIANT3 which are financed by the European Union. Next to the development items, the following products are tackled by:
- EEPLIANT2: Domestic refrigeration, Network standby, Professional refrigeration.
- EEPLIANT3: LED lights, ventilation units, air conditioning, tumble driers, space and water heaters.
- JAHarp2018: on Recreational craft (inflatable boats and jet skis) and portable room heaters.
@PROSAFE_ORG and @EEPLIANT
You check that book entries (salaries, purchases, sales) take place correctly and prepare the tax returns. You also take care of monthly closings and reporting. You prepare and adjust trial balances (with related dossiers). You frequently work together with management and you draw up and present the annual balance sheet.
- Carry out the financial monitoring and reporting of the EU grants, ensure compliance with the EU eligibility rules of project expenditures;
- Carry out the entire project and organisation accounting;
- Ensure the proper registration, maintenance and filing of digital and physical invoices, time sheets, salary data forms and travel reimbursements;
- Verify claims and prepare and execute payments to suppliers, Member States and contractors based on appropriate documentation, duly approved by the Executive Director;
- Process bank information for payments executed in the accountancy;
- Drawing up and entering payment orders in the accounting system – EXACT – currently in Dutch language;
- Supply data information for the running and finalised grants, when required by the Executive Director;
- Liaise with the project participants regarding their project administration;
- Provide support during audit visits in relation to the projects’ implementation or reporting.
- Coordinate with suppliers and other partners and handle queries;
- Verify all financial aspects in the organisation of project meetings;
- Provide contractual and financial advice to the Executive Director;
- Prepare financial statements for the project participants;
- Contribute to the preparation of the budget and project financial reports, ensuring all deadlines and conditions described on contracts are met;
- Provide back-up and additional assistance to other members of the team and performing any other task related to the area of competence.
- University degree of minimum 3 years in accounting, economics, finance or business administration or a similar field (exclusion criteria) plus 1 or 2 years Masters’ degree;
- At least 3 years’ experience in accounting jobs (exclusion criteria);
- Excellent working knowledge of accounting software (having worked with EXACT before is an asset) and MS Office - Excel;
- Proven experience working in an international context and liaising with stakeholders from different EU countries;
- Working experience in FP7/H2020 financial project management together with strong and in-depth knowledge and experience of H2020 funding and financing rules are a desirable asset;
- Knowledge of legal requirements involved with contracts and procurements;
The contract will be for one year with the possibility of renewal in the event of a successful cooperation.
Suitably qualified individuals are required to submit the following:
- Their CV;
- A bespoke one-page cover letter in English (general block letters will not be considered), where you include your favourite famous quote with a motivation why it is so. Please also indicate your expected monthly gross salary.
no later than 23rd December 2020, midnight, CET addressed to Mrs Ioana SANDU, Executive Director at email@example.com. The deadline might be extended to 2 January 2020 or later if not sufficient applications are received by 23rd December 2019. Please make your application as soon as possible
Applications are reviewed on a “first come, first serve” policy and interviews may be organised before the deadline; thus, we welcome swift applications.
Candidates having omitted at least one of the two materials are excluded from the selection.
Only successful candidates will be informed, thank you for your understanding.
Mandatory requirement: please write in the email subject: [Your name – Project Financial Officer].
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.
Anderen bekeken ook
Deze job wordt niet langer aangeboden
- Functietype: Accounting
- Sector: Overheid en Social Profit
- Etterbeek (standplaats)
- Alle vacatures bij PROSAFE
- Master (Licentiaat; Universiteit of Hoger Onderwijs Lange Type)
- Minstens 2 jaar ervaring
- Nederlands, Engels
- Bepaalde duur
Van € 3.500 tot € 4.500 per maand
- Tussenkomst openbaar vervoer