Battery Lab Researcher
- Meerdere regio's
- Onbepaalde duur, Voltijds
Battery Lab Researcher
* You define and coordinate material synthesis, -processing and other research plans related to the development and testing of new battery materials
* You execute complex Research & Development tasks using advanced equipment and software tools
* You gather data and results, and interpret them in meaningful ways to share with the project team in English
* You install and maintain operating procedures to guarantee safe and efficient work
* You keep up to date with the evolutions within the field by participating to events, seminars and trainings
* You share knowledge and conclusions with the battery team
* You inform colleagues about new technologies, products and safety instructions
* You have a Bachelor or Master degree in chemistry, materials engineering, chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, or related fields
* You have advanced knowledge of inorganic chemistry, insights in materials science and process technology
* You are strong in data analysis. Interest in and knowledge of programming, databases etc is an asset
* You are proficient in planning and time management
* You are passionate and like to work independently, you think scientifically and have strong problem solving skills
* You have seasoned reporting skills, both orally and in writing, in English
* You like teamwork and give guidance to people
* You are punctual and conscious when it comes to more detailed work
* You are open-minded and creative
* You are capable of leading and defining experiments independently
* You are goal oriented and take initiative to solve complex issues
* You have the leadership skills to grow into a supervising role in time
What we offer
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. We engage in building an inclusive work culture that offers equal opportunities for all employees irrespective of their diverse backgrounds. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
If my pioneering research can drive our progress in clean mobility, IMAGINE WHAT YOU COULD DO?
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
- Master (Licentiaat; Universiteit of Hoger Onderwijs Lange Type)
- Onbepaalde duur
- Individuele hospitalisatieverzekering
- Hospitalisatieverzekering voor familie
- 16 juni
Ontvang per mail jobs op maat
Ontvang nieuwe 'Wetenschapper' jobs in West-Vlaanderen, Oost-Vlaanderen, Antwerpen, Limburg, Vlaams-Brabant meteen in je mailbox.