- Onbepaalde duur, Voltijds
As our Automation Engineer, you are passionate in building mechanical systems and automate them. You are responsible for the system design and engineering in our plant to develop an innovative and cost effective production platform for mammalian single use cell culture and purification. You apply technical knowledge by providing automation solutions for the life sciences process equipment involved, work process, unit operations, operating condition or process technology improvements.
· Procure, install, test, calibrate and maintain operating equipment, in order to develop a robust and cost efficient production platform, in close collaboration with our process development engineers
· Develop, program and configure automation structure to ensure a smooth and reliable process
· Lead technical troubleshooting and implement actions to avoid reoccurrence
· Ensure data integrity on all equipment
· Responsible for equipment software, network, accounts as well as data processing
· Identify technical issues and implement creative solutions.
· Ensure high quality documentation.
· Follow up on the latest technical insights in your field of expertise
· Technical assistance for our USP and DSP Engineer
· Engage in a broad range of activities in order to grow simAbs into a strong and reliable partner for future clients
· Broad technical knowledge of process equipment and operating equipment
· Siemens PCS7 and/or DeltaV
· Able to read and use electrical and technical drawings
· Experience in life science industry
· Experience with single use process equipment
· Entrepreneurial with strong intrinsic motivation and ownership
· Hands on, well organized and result oriented team player
· Enjoying the start-up flow of our organization
· Strong and honest communicator
· Flexible both in content as in time
Fijne enthousiaste collega's, professionele uitdagingen eigen aan een startup, mooi salaripakket met maaltijdcheques, ecocheques, sport- en cultuurcheques, groepsverzekering, ...
- Onbepaalde duur
Ontvang per mail jobs op maat
Ontvang nieuwe 'Industriële automatisering, PLC programmeur' jobs in Limburg meteen in je mailbox.