5 van 12Volgende
Soudal is the largest independent European manufacturer of sealants, adhesives and polyurethane foam for professional and private use. With a turnover of 835 million EUR in 2018, over 3015 employees and 20 production sites on 4 continents, this 100% Belgian family business, with its founder Vic Swerts still at the helm, has developed into an international player and an expert in chemical construction specialties. Continued investments in R&D, a long-term vision for innovation and adaptation to local market requirements are the foundations for Soudal's excellent performance. Soudal celebrated its 50th anniversary in 2016.
Soudal has a highly autonomous software division, making software for different kinds of process installations and various kinds of machines and production lines. As Soudal is expanding its know-how and technical approach to other sites over the globe, we are looking for highly motivated professionals to assist in the continuous efficient producing of our product range.
Key areas of responsibilities and accountability
- You will act as a problem solver for different software and/or electrical issues.
- You will assist in improvements (MoC) and will evolve into project approach.
- You will automate process and machine equipment using PLC, SCADA and other systems.
- Depending on your experience and knowledge you will be involved in different aspects of our projects like the start-up, technical analyses, functional analyses and programming.
- Depending on your experience you will take part in developing the standards of the automation team and investigating new technical solutions.
- You have a master’s degree in electro mechanics or electricity.
- You take ownership of your projects and look critically at current processes.
- You can work in a very structured way and have eye for details.
- PLC (SCL-LAD), SCADA (WinCC), Safety-systems, control equipment (P,T,Q, …) and electrical knowledge is your playground.
- You have knowledge from or are interested in ISA 88, PackML/OMAC, IoT 4.0
- You have a creative, ambitious and team player mindset.
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.
Anderen bekeken ook
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
Nog 18 dagen om te solliciteren
- Functietype: Elektrotechniek
- Sector: Chemie en Pharmacie
- Turnhout (standplaats)
- Alle vacatures bij Soudal
- Onbepaalde duur