- Hudson Belgium nv/sa
- Onbepaalde duur, Voltijds
Amplifon is a global hearing specialist in over 29 countries with over 10 million customers worldwide. The company has over 70 years of experience in changing the way people listen to the world around them.
Amplifon only uses the latest invisible digital hearing aid technology from leading manufacturers such as GN ReSound, Phonak and Widex. Moreover, the company only wants to work with qualified and experienced Audiologists who truly care for and look after their patients.
The main tasks for this position are:
BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS AND UNDERSTANDING THE CUSTOMER NEEDS
- Create a good "first impression" and positively manage customers’ expectations, delving into the client’s lifestyle
- Attentively listen to explore the needs of the client’s hearing; learning what situations the client finds themselves in most frequently
- Understand how the client’s life could be improved with hearing
CONDUCTING HEARING TESTS AND COUNSELING CLIENTS WITH RECOMMENDED PRODUCTS
- Explain test results to clients
- Recommend the best hearing solution, having a deep understanding of pros and cons of each product
- Inform clients about the latest products launched in the market
- Motivate the client and work with their financial situation to purchase the best products
ESTABLISHING RELATIONSHIPS WITH ENT NETWORKS
- Work with local ENTs to establish a relationship for referrals*
- Refer clients to an ENT specialist based on the hearing test results
- Learn and understand current products and speak confidently about each product and how it can benefit a client’s unique situation
Amplifon is currently hiring new Audiologists for their hearing centers in Brussels (Woluwe) and Liège.
These Audiologists will have the following key responsibilities:
- Attentively listen to understand customers' needs and to offer the best personalized solutions. Guarantee an outstanding customer experience.
- Drive sales growth to ensure company goals are achieved in line with group strategy and guidelines.
- Establish sound relationship with customers, influencers and ENTs.
Amplifon offers their new employees…
- A one month training
- The ability to work with 3 top brands in hearing technology
- Continuous support by the Regional Manager and the Back Office
- A competitive starting salary (Flex Income Plan) with extra-legal benefits
Interested? Apply via our website!
For further questions, contact Mathilde Stichelbaut (Consultant Healthcare) at +32 2 610 27 73 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
This recruitment is exclusively conducted by Hudson.
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
- Professionele Bachelor (Hoger Onderwijs Korte Type)
- Nederlands, Engels, Frans
- Onbepaalde duur
Ontvang per mail jobs op maat
Ontvang nieuwe 'Paramedici' jobs in Buitenland meteen in je mailbox.