Pauwels Consulting is a Belgian consulting firm with more than 520 experts in engineering, life sciences and IT. We offer consulting, project management and recruitment services to leading companies in Belgium and beyond. We have offices in Belgium, France, Germany and Switzerland (https://www.pauwelsconsulting.com/about/contact/) .
For one of our clients we are actively looking for an ''Application Architect''.
Within the Merchant Services – Terminals division, you will be part of a team working on the global architecture of the solutions working on our POS (Point Of Sale) payment terminals for different countries, and on the studies related to it.
As Architect you are responsible for defining the architecture and services of the solutions running on our POS terminals. You will define the main applicative components of the solutions, their roles and responsibilities and how they interact between each other. You will also participate to the documentation of the architecture.
As Study Leader you are responsible for analysing the business requests, defining the solution together with the application development teams, gathering the information and estimation from the development teams, summarizing and presenting the results of the study.
for defining the solutions
You will cooperate with development teams consisting of colleagues in Belgium and abroad, which means that good communication skills are essential.
Our technical/development environment is based on programming languages (C/C++, Java, Python…) and OSes (Linux, Android…). Our systems are heterogeneous, meaning that core applications could be written in C, while the user interface or other components could be written in Java/Android. Good knowledge of the languages and environment, combined with strong OO and other design principles are important to be able to craft the best solution.
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge of French (and/or Dutch) and fluent in English
- Excellent team spirit
- Customer oriented
- Interested in quality
- Experience in embedded application development is a plus
- Good knowledge of Android
- Experience in C and java programming languages
- Strong knowledge of architecture and design principles
- Strong aptitude for analysis, a results-oriented worker, problem solver
- Software engineer (Master degree)
Reliability, accountability Ability to adapt, handle diversity
Analytical thinking ability Integrative thinking ability
Ability to solve problems Ability to cooperate
Ability to listen/comprehend Written communication
Driven for results
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees
Anderen bekeken ook
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
Nog 14 dagen om te solliciteren
- Functietype: Application development
- Sector: ICT, Telecom en Internet
- Alle vacatures via Pauwels Consulting
- Master (Licentiaat; Universiteit of Hoger Onderwijs Lange Type)
- Onbepaalde duur