Analist Developer Python
- CEGEKA HASSELT
- Onbepaalde duur, Voltijds
Analist Developer Python
Do you want to help us build complex automation and orchestration software within the Cegeka Cloud? Do you have experience with Python, DevOps, WEB/API frameworks (Django/Flask) and CI/CD?
- You help us build complex automation and orchestration software within the Cegeka Cloud. You do this with the latest tools and technologies.
- Based on the functional analysis, you do hands-on design and determine the software architecture. You ensure a good integration with internal and external applications.
- You work in an agile context and you have a lot of contact with internal stakeholders such as technical program managers, product managers, ...
- You are a member of an agile driven team consisting of functional analysts, developers and an agile project leader (scrum master). You actively share your knowledge and ensure continuous improvement.
- You are a true “software craftsman” who sees software development as a craft. You write high-quality and readable code.
- You guarantee quality by writing automated unit and integration tests.
- You document important matters to support your work, colleagues and end users.
- You play an important role in the functional analysis.
- You work in a team and you actively help to deliver qualitative solutions.
- You provide support for incidents on a rotational basis.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in software development.
- You have a master's degree or equivalent through experience.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
- You are a communicative team player with a healthy dose of independence.
- Sharing knowledge, drive and flexibility are part of your DNA.
- Experience with Python, GitLab, WEB/API frameworks (Django/Flask) and CI/CD is a must.
- Experience with Sentry and Anchor is a plus.
- Experience with bash and PowerShell scripting is recommended.
- Experience with DevOps is a big plus.
- You have experience with container technologies (Docker/Openshift/Kubernetes).
- You are used to working in an Agile way and preferably have experience with Jira.
- You have some experience with software architecture and design: OO, design patterns, domain-driven design, REST, MVC, DDD and concepts (CQRS, Event Driven Design, Event Sourcing, Websockets).
- You have an affinity with systems: Linux, web servers (NGINX, Apache, ..), Windows, ...
- You are eager to learn and enjoy working on innovation.
- You are not afraid to take initiative and pro-activity is in your nature.
- You are prepared to meet regularly with the team in Hasselt (in mutual agreement).
- Cegeka is a strong and fast-growing company, where we are exploiting the latest evolutions in different IT domains.
- Cegeka has been awarded with the TOP Employer label. The development of our employees is key and top priority.
- Depending on your own interests and initiatives, Cegeka offers various horizontal and vertical career paths
- Teamwork in an open and dynamic atmosphere with room for new and fresh ideas and initiatives.
- Tailor-made guidance! We offer different career paths, and together we look at how we can help you grow and develop in your career.
- Learning and knowledge sharing are very important to us.
- In addition to the gross salary, a company car with fuel card, meal vouchers, group and hospitalization insurance, mobile phone contract, fixed expense allowance and powerful laptop, we offer you flexible working hours and a nice work / life balance. Thanks to our Flex Reward Plan, we can offer you tailor-made compensation.
- Master (Licentiaat; Universiteit of Hoger Onderwijs Lange Type)
- Nederlands, Engels
- Onbepaalde duur
Ontvang per mail jobs op maat
Ontvang nieuwe 'Analyse' jobs in Limburg meteen in je mailbox.