- Pauwels Consulting
- Onbepaalde duur, Zelfstandige, Voltijds
The headquarter of this project is in Berlin – but home office is certainly an option!
- You will have to team up with the existing Agile Coaches in team. Together you will think out of the box and find new strategies to try in the company and inspire cultural change
- You will coach the running teams and create awareness for the management in their role of servant leaders
- You will be responsible for "New Way of Working in The Nest”. This means coaching the Idea Team to find their own best ways of working, teaching them the appropriate Agile approaches
- In team you will co-create with the nest manager and the Lean & Agile officer, the Service catalogue for the Agile offering (org. trainings, building the community of practice, …)
- You will help team members experiment new behaviors and new practices that can be transferred when they go back to the business or IT so that they become a mentor to their teammates about what they have learned
- Preferably you have at least 5 years of experience as an Agile Coach
- You have knowledge of Lean, Scrum, Kanban Team and individual focused attitude
- You apply the Lean & Agile mindset yourself like no other and are able to teach others
- You are a team player, hard-working and communicate like no other
- Strong interest in innovation and eager to experiment new techniques
- You are Fluent in both English & German
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
- Secundair onderwijs
- Engels, Duits
- Onbepaalde duur
- 22 februari
Ontvang per mail jobs op maat
Ontvang nieuwe 'Management' jobs in Brussel meteen in je mailbox.