3 van 9Volgende
With more than 450.000 employees worldwide, our client is the world's largest express transportation company, providing fast and reliable delivery to more than 220 countries. They operate via global air-and-ground network to speed delivery of time-sensitive shipments, by a definite time and date with a money-back guarantee.
Advisor - Senior Strategic Analyst - Trasportation Industry
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Analyze internal & external data & KPI's to develop the desired customer Value proposition across Europe
- Advise junior colleagues on best practice & help them achieve the set up targets
- Advise and propose solution on complex strategic situations
- Turnout data & analyses outcomes into strong "stories" thanks to a deep accurate Business vision
- Track & monitor performance of our network, continuously assess competitiveness and pro-actively develop strategic opportunities & recommendations
- Support the development of Short/Mid/Long-term Air & Road Network strategic business cases
- Part of the Marketing organization but working very closely with Finance and Planning & Engineering functions. Building collaboration will be mandatory.
- Conceptualize and re-engineer models / processes that improve decision making and effectiveness of our team.
The successful candidate will have the following requirements:
- At least Master Degree in Business or Economics.
- At least 5 years experience working on analytical & strategic topics.
- Strong analytical (numeric & strategic) skills with the ability to convert data into relevant information.
- Knowledge of and/or affinity with the transportation/logistics industry with strong general business logic.
- Strong strategic thinking with flexibility to work in changing and/or ambiguous situations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact effectively throughout various functions, regions and hierarchical levels.
- Ability & affinity with people development.
- Good planning & organizational skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Fluent in English - French and Dutch are an asset.
- PC literate, specifically strong MS Excel skills - Knowledge in Access/SAS is a plus.
The successful candidate will have:
- An attractive salary package in line with his experience
- Take part of the career development programs offer by the company
- Join a leader on the market with a strong people oriented philosophy
+32 2 509 45 70
Place du Champ de Mars 5
Anderen bekeken ook
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
Nog 17 dagen om te solliciteren
- Functietype: Marktonderzoek en -analyse
- Sector: Logistiek, Transport en Handling
- Alle vacatures via Michael Page Brussels Finance
- Master (Licentiaat; Universiteit of Hoger Onderwijs Lange Type)
- Minstens 5 jaar ervaring
- Onbepaalde duur