Today, our employees support Scully’s global customer base and markets in over 60 countries in North America, Europe, and Asia. Our local office in Mechelen (Belgium) looks forward to welcoming a full time Administrative Assistant to our team.
Administrative Assistant (Mechelen)
What does your workday look like?
As a Polyvalent Administrative Assistant you are a critical support for the entire team, mainly in the areas of customer service and logistics/transport. You will also have the opportunity to work on diverse tasks (e.g., marketing and communication assignments). Which means that not a single day will look the same and you are able to fully utilize your skillset.
- As contact point for customers, you handle incoming questions (e-mail, telephone). If necessary, you swiftly forward them to the responsible service.
- Incoming purchase orders go through you first, after a thorough check you place lead-time orders.
- The same goes for sales orders—you accept, confirm, and prepare them for the warehouse and follow up on order deliveries.
- Your assistance in the warehouse is also greatly appreciated, as you monitor stock, count, and product shelf life.
- On the transport/logistics front, you are co-responsible for shipments. Which involves scheduling deliveries, booking shipments, and follow up. If necessary, you also have contact with implementing partners.
If you identify with the following, do not hesitate to apply!
- You take pride in offering a professional and problem-solving approach in handling customer questions.
- As a structured and detail-oriented individual, handling administration gives you satisfaction.
- The word polyvalent was made for you. Having a diverse set of tasks and assignments gives you energy.
- English is the main language in our workplace, so you must be comfortable to use it daily in a professional setting. Knowledge of French and/or German is a plus!
- Fluent knowledge of MS Office.
- We are a small team and therefore take a more personal approach. You will have the opportunity to exchange ideas and develop yourself. This means that junior profiles are also considered.
- We pride ourselves in our dynamism and our ability to progress.
- A competitive salary
- Hours per week: 38
- Location: Mechelen
Let us hear from you! Send us your resume and we'll be in touch soon.
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.