- Assisting with bookkeeping:
o You process incoming invoices;
o You check incoming and outgoing invoices/credit notes from the invoicing team;
o You ensure that all legal obligations are met;
o You assist with the monthly VAT declarations, IC listings and Intrastat, as well as the foreign VAT declarations;
o You are jointly responsible for the monthly and annual closures;
- You give general support for all common activities within the financial department;
o You help prepare the payments and process the bank extracts;
o You help follow up on debtor management;
- You contribute to the optimisation of various financial processes.
Geographically, the business is global with a strong focus on Europe. The office where you will be working is located in Lummen.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy or equivalent qualification/experience;
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a similar position;
- You have an eye for detail and work in a structured and accurate way;
- Discretion, honesty and integrity are among your personal qualities;
- Microsoft Office feels like a playground. Knowledge of ERP and CRM systems is a plus;
- You are fluent in two languages: Dutch/English and you have the talent to further develop French and/or German;
- You work autonomously, are solution oriented and take initiative: “You get things done!
- You are reliable, resilient and flexible, even under pressure;
- You are a passionate team player.
- You get the chance to contribute to an ambitious growth story;
- You will be working in a fun, dynamic, internationally-oriented environment;
- You can count on a personalised remuneration in line with the market depending on your profile.
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.