- Avance Werving & Selectie
- Onbepaalde duur, Voltijds
Recticel is active in 29 countries and has a workforce of about 8,400 worldwide (including joint ventures). Its consolidated sales turnover reached EUR 1.44 billion in 2018. Recticel is listed on Euronext stock exchange.
Because of retirement we are looking for a driven and competent (m/f) Account Manager.
- You function as a relationship manager for customers and are responsible for all commercial agreements for the entire product range (price, promotional campaigns, ...).
- You know how to identify new opportunities within your region. Through targeted prospecting, business development and your systematic approach and customer orientation you expand your customer portfolio and you achieve good results.
- Your focus is on building long-term relationships with family businesses. You do this by open communication and by always looking for the best solution for the customer.
- You work systematically and purposefully, based on facts & figures. You are able to analyze the figures and you succeed in translating the conclusions into concrete action plans for your client & his region.
- Of course, you follow up closely.
- As an ambassador of Recticel, you follow market trends and always radiate quality.
- You analyze the production results and processes and take action in order to achieve return on investment and increase efficiency. With your structured approach you guarantee pragmatic process optimizations.
- You take the initiative for customer-focused marketing and promotional activities.
- You will work on the targeted positioning of the various product ranges by means of the individual potential of the customers.
- You keep your knowledge in the field up to date, share your expertise and dare to do things differently. You think along and make proposals to tackle things more efficiently.
- You often consult with colleagues and report to the Product Management and to the Sales Manager in an informal way.
You can rely on your higher degree (or equal through experience) and on your relevant sales experience in a similar environment.
- With your communication skills and customer-focused attitude, you'll be able to enthuse prospects and customers.
- You are a 'go-getter' who is present in the market and works on a pragmatically-structured way. Achieving goals and results give you a boost.
- You master MS-Office as an integral part of your daily tools (especially Outlook, Teams, PowerPoint and Excel)
- You are bilingual Dutch-French with an excellent knowledge of English.
In addition to the substantive challenge and opportunities, you can also count on a competitive salary package, including variable compensation and fringe benefits.
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
- Professionele Bachelor (Hoger Onderwijs Korte Type)
- Minstens 5 jaar ervaring
- Nederlands, Engels, Frans
- Onbepaalde duur
- 21 februari
Ontvang per mail jobs op maat
Ontvang nieuwe 'Sales buitendienst / vertegenwoordiger' jobs in Brussel meteen in je mailbox.