Our client is a global medical technology company that provides solutions for hospitals and life science institutions. The company is known for its products and services in areas such as infection control, surgical work flows, and patient care. Originally from Europe, our client provides a great work atmosphere and many evolution perspectives.
Account Manager - MedTech - Intensive Care - Wallonia - FR/EN
As a successful Account Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop and execute strategic account plans to achieve sales targets.
- Act as the main point of contact, understanding client needs and ensuring satisfaction.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities within existing accounts.
- Possess a deep understanding of healthcare products, services, and industry trends.
- Conduct market research to identify potential clients and market trends.
- Stay informed about changes in healthcare policies, regulations, and technology.
As a successful Account Manager, you will have the following profile:
- A Bachelor's or Master degree in a scientific related field
- At least 3 years of experience in Account Management in the Healthcare Industry - in a similar therapeutic eras would be a strong advantages
- Familiarity with healthcare products and services is essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in French and English is mandatory
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
As a successful Account Manager, you will have the following advantages:
- A multi-faceted challenge in a successful multinational
- An inspiring working atmosphere in a stable company
- A growing salary package and extended package deal
- Self-development opportunities
Michael Page Belgium
Place du Champ de Mars 5