Account Manager Automotive
- Onbepaalde duur, Voltijds
Account Manager Automotive
Maintain and develop accounts
• You develop and maintain an ongoing relationship with major customers and potential new accounts throughout Europe and Americas.
• You translate the overall long-term Automotive segment strategy into an annual sales plan, create account plans, and seek execution and continuous alignment.
• You collect market intelligence (analysis of competitors, suppliers, trends, dynamics...) and provide insights and data for developing both a short- and long-term strategy for the business.
• You are the main contact with clients and therefore are first in line to capture clients’ needs. You forward this information internally to play an active role in the product and/or application development and segment strategies.
• You have different and varied stakeholders both externally (e.g., quality managers, engineers, managing directors, purchasers) and internally (e.g., technology managers, quality managers, operations)
• You report to Commercial Director West and work closely with him. In addition, you collaborate with the Technology Team, Customer Service, Technical Commercial Support and Market Intelligence teams.
• Travel is needed; up to 25% of your time you visit international customers and prospects abroad. When not traveling, you work from Aalter, Belgium, in a hybrid work environment.
• Master degree in engineering, commercial engineering or business management.
• Minimum of five years marketing & sales experience in a B2B context.
• Background in international business management, international customer-supplier relationship, general business law and contracts as well as international trade practices and regulations.
• Excellent communication and people skills.
• A highly collaborative, enthusiastic manager.
• History of setting and achieving high standards of performance.
• Values and leverages diversity.
• Strong character and personal integrity.
• Attitude of “putting the customer in the heart of everything we do”
If you want to work in an international environment and still experience the personal contact and entrepreneurial spirit, where your ideas and personal input are valued, this might be the environment you’re looking for. Communication lines are short and fast, and you will have a lot of freedom to walk the path that suits you best regarding regions and markets, based on your own knowledge and ambition.
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
- Master (Licentiaat; Universiteit of Hoger Onderwijs Lange Type)
- Minstens 5 jaar ervaring
- Onbepaalde duur
- GSM & smartphone
- Individuele hospitalisatieverzekering
- Hospitalisatieverzekering voor familie
- Eco Cheque
- Extra-legale vakantiedagen
- 1 augustus
Ontvang per mail jobs op maat
Ontvang nieuwe 'Sales management' jobs in Buitenland meteen in je mailbox.