5 van 44Volgende
Service that goes the extra mile!
SMT Group is a leading full-service distribution company specializing in machinery and trucks. Focussed on providing equipment for the construction, material handling, recycling and transport industry, SMT is a strong, but relatively young company launched in 2010. Active in large parts of Africa, Great Britain, Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands. SMT holds a longstanding track record of working exclusively in the markets with global quality brands like Volvo CE, Sennebogen and Holms. In Africa, SMT works also with other A-brands and quality trucks. SMT offers sustainable and integrated solutions through selling and renting equipment, carrying out full service maintenance and repairs, and selling parts. Today SMT Group counts more than 1600 employees, with an annual turnover of 780 million €.
For the headquarters based in Brussels, SMT is looking for an
- You propose structured programs to support employee growth & engagement.
- You strengthen the SMT culture among the various regions.
- You harmonize the SMT’s onboarding program to boost the employee experience.
- You improve the employee career path opportunities.
- The employees development is always top of mind, and you build skills and learning programs of the future.
- According to best practises, you co-design the L&D programs & processes with the various local entities of SMT adapted to the respective needs and priorities.
- You are passionate and driven by L&D, a mature profile, with strong relational skills and a high EQ.
- You are a do’er, with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- You are experienced in organizing and managing L&D programs including taking care of administration around it.
- You are able to navigate autonomously within different cultural contexts.
- You are a digital native and have an open attitude.
- You can manage vendors, budget and course quality and effectiveness.
- You are willing to travel when necessary.
- You have excellent communication skills in English, French and Dutch.
- A challenging job where you grow alongside the company.
- An attractive salary in a financially healthy company.
Apply with the button “Apply with your resume“.
An eventual added motivational letter can be sent to Valerie.firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional questions, you can reach the Consultant through the number +32 (0)2 610 27 24.
Your information is dealt with in full confidentiality.
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.
Anderen bekeken ook
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
Nog 23 dagen om te solliciteren
- Functietype: Training & opleiding
- Sector: Auto
- Elsene (standplaats)
- Alle vacatures via Hudson
- Professionele Bachelor (Hoger Onderwijs Korte Type)
- Minstens 5 jaar ervaring
- Nederlands, Engels, Frans
- Onbepaalde duur