In its continuous strive for operational efficiency, the Power Technique business area is currently looking for an IT Team Leader Manufacturing & Sourcing. Your mission is to increase the efficiency of our manufacturing & sourcing processes by leveraging digital technology.
Coordinate the design, development and roll-out of IT solutions to support and improve our manufacturing (demand-to-supply) and sourcing (purchase-to-pay) processes.
Actively work together with the Business Process Engineers in the divisions and product companies to identify areas of improvement, analyze business requirements and translate them into sustainable solutions, in line with the business area IT architecture and Group IT security policies.
Manage projects from idea to closure, guaranteeing succesful delivery in line with agreed scope, timing and budget.
Act as the contact person for IT development in the area of manufacturing and sourcing, and regularly report on progress to management.
Lead a small team of IT project and application engineers responsible for the development, roll-out and support & maintenance of a portfolio of applications.
This position is hosted in the Power Technique business area IT department, and steered by the Vice Presidents of Manufacturing & Sourcing (Operations) in the capital equipment divisions.
In this role you will be working closely together with colleagues of the:
- Portable Air and Power & Flow divisions;
- Power Technique product companies worldwide;
- Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Collaboration & Business Intelligence teams;
- external IT partners;
- Atlas Copco IT Services organization.
University degree in Information Technology or Engineering; or similar through experience.
Project management and/or IT service management certificates are a plus.
Good command of written and spoken English. Other languages are a plus.
Strong analytical capabilities.
Operational experience from a product company;
Proven experience in project and change management;
Keen interest in innovation and new trends, e.g. Industry 4.0;
Experience with IT systems (ERP, MES, WMS) is a plus;
Experience with software development in Java is a plus.
Result oriented with a self-motivating personality;
Proactive attitude and strive for continuous improvement.
Ability to work under pressure and are flexible.
Strong leadership skills, able to cooperate with different levels in the organization;
Ability to drive change in a multi-cultural environment;
Excellent presentation and communication skills;
Willing to travel.
- Gevarieerde taken met een breed scala aan ontwikkelingsmogelijkheden bij een innovatieve en internationale wereldspeler.
- Steun en mogelijkheden om je carrière uit te bouwen.
- Een peter/meter die je vanaf je eerste werkdag op een praktische manier wegwijs maakt in de organisatie.
- Een goede work- life balance.
- Marktconforme verloning aangevuld met extralegale voordelen.
- Mogelijkheid om in te stappen in ons fietsleaseplan en diverse sportclubs.