Our client is a global law firm with offices based in Brussels. They have an international reputation and work with more than 40 lawyers from 8 different countries. The firm stands for progression and an open atmosphere and you will work in a multicultural environment.
IT INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGER - BRUSSELS
As the IT Support Expert you will be responsible for the support of around 60 users in Brussels and the local servers (AD, Exchange, …). You will work and report to the Global IT Service Delivery Manager and have close contact with Support Experts of other countries. Problems occur via calls from the end users with a structured call logging approach and you will work with a global ticketing system. You work towards solutions through a proactive and hands-on approach.
Your main tasks are:
• Providing support to the +/- 60 end users within the organization (front-office, back-office and middle-office);
• Responsible for the servers on-site and everything related to PC’s, laptops, mobile devices, printing, etc.;
• Create and manage Windows accounts and Exchange mailbox;
• Installing the necessary software with the users;
• Examining technical problems and offering a solution for this, you document everything carefully;
• Be part of ICT change processes within the firm.
• You have a technical education (IT);
• You have work experience within a similar job;
• You have knowledge of Windows (clients) and a basic server knowledge (Exchange, AD);
• You find excellent customer service important;
• You are supportive, flexible, communicative, stress resistant and team-oriented;
• You have very good knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
You work for a highly respected international law firm. You will receive the necessary guidance and training. You can prioritize your own tasks and have responsibility in your job. For this you will receive an attractive salary package with interesting fringe benefits.