Het bedrijf is een callcenter, gelegen te Herstal
IT SUPPORT ENGINEER
- You will be focused 90% on the support of activities like Care services, Growth,… but could work on other projects in the future.
- You will receive requests of users to solve incidents, make service requests on the user side (PC, printers, cabling) or on the system side (change settings on servers, …).
- You will also do alternative tasks like writing technical documentation, user guides, …;and can sometimes participate in development or infrastructure projects.
-Speak, read and write French or Dutch with a good English and a basic knowledge of the second national language.
- Have an IT support background: able to install / configure PC
- Working knowledge of the following tools : Windows, MS Office, Active Directory
- Basic knowledge of MS SQL, Visual Studio (ASP.NET)
- Have a good understanding of TCP/IP protocols and network components (router, firewall, VLAN …)
- generic understanding of a virtual server infrastructure under VMware
- The possible working hours vary from 08:00 until 20:00 Monday - Saturday, but could be extended in the future.
- Salary: according to experience