The IT Service Manager acts as a representative for appointed applications (AX) towards Group IT and Business Owners securing that the services towards business is fit for purpose and fit for use in cost efficient way.
The Service manager ensures that the service
- meets agreed business requirements
- is set up to be: available, reliable, maintainable and serviceable
- has an efficient set up within the given boundaries and that agreed financial limitations are adhered to.
- Ensure that the IT services are delivered to within the stated SLA's
- Prepare changes and coordinate with business according to best change management practices
- Be responsible for the Lifecycle Management (including service delivery management, continuity management, licenses and contract management, configuration management and releasing management)