The Director IT Collaboration is a digital workplace leader, an experienced professional who leads the effort to create a work environment that exploits consumerization trends and encourages digital dexterity through the adroit use of technology. The goal is to improve employee agility and engagement so that EDF Luminus can profit from changing business models and improved workforce effectiveness to achieve its business goals.The primary goal of the digital workspace is to maximize the effectiveness of individual employees, teams, workgroups and communities through the applications and services they use regularly. The primary function of the Director IT Collaboration is creating the work environment that ensures this goal.Takenpakket
The IT Director Collaboration:
- Leads the IT Collaboration team and drives the migration of the legacy workplace management model into a true #NWOW experience:
- Creating a work environment that ensures that applications and services, that employees use on a regular basis make them more effective individually, as well as making teams, workgroups and other communities more effective. This will be accomplished by using consumer technologies, applying user-experience principles and by testing emerging technologies.
- Influence the reinvention of the workplace — and possibly the workspace — in such a way that employee engagement and agility will increase. Provide significant input into decisions relating to the selection, combination, exploitation and use of relevant employee-facing technology.
- Ensures that the solutions effectively and efficiently support collaboration/workspace requirements.
- Enforces security standards for the workspace
- Supervises release and delivery of changes for the workspace.
- Builds a service Catalogue with corresponding SLA’s for the workspace
- Monitors the availability and performance of the workspace environments
- Reports and ensures follow up on quality issues
- Is the contract owner for strategic Partners or outsourcing contracts
- Executes the sourcing strategy (delivery model) and is responsible for the resource management of the team
- Actively pursues TCO reduction initiatives
- Prepares and manages the IT Collaboration budget
- Ensures all aspects of people management for the IT Collaboration employees