C-MAC is a specialist electronics engineering and manufacturing services provider to the European and North American, Automotive, Aerospace and Industrial market sectors. The C-MAC Group is headquartered in Ronse, Belgium, with subsidiary manufacturing operations in Sherbrooke, Canada and Warwick, U.K. The Company services the entire electronics value chain, from initial design and development engineering to modular assembly and testing services, delivering innovative electronics solutions, for high reliability applications and challenging environments. The company employs over 300 people and is part of a major European family group of Engineering and Manufacturing companies.
In order to support its growth strategy, C-MAC wants to reinforce its senior management team with the appointment of an (m/f):
INTERNATIONAL SALES DIRECTOR
International Sales Director
- You will have full responsibility for driving all group sales activities internationally.
- You will help formulate the global sales strategy and implement it effectively, to deliver a sustainable and profitable, long-term growth for the company.
- You will lead, inspire, motivate, coach and mentor the sales teams operating from our Belgium, Canada and U.K. facilities.
- You will implement the sales KPIs to ensure that your teams achieve the optimum sales performance in an efficient, effective and timely manner.
- You will be responsible directly for strategic customer development and for expanding business ventures and partnerships with new and existing customers.
- You will focus on growing and strengthening your network at a senior level to enable the company to diversify further into new market sectors.
- You will generate business proposals and identify market growth opportunities in the short-, medium- and long-term.
- You will determine C-MAC's market positioning through sales and marketing initiatives such as trade fairs, B2B networking, website development and social media platforms.
- You will operate internationally across the C-MAC locations and be willing to travel on a regular basis to customer locations globally.
- You will report directly to the C-MAC Group CEO.
- You are academically qualified to a master degree level or have equivalent experience gained at a post-graduate level.
- You have at least 10 years of experience in an international sales leadership role within the global electronics manufacturing services industry.
- You have a solid appreciation for current and developing technology in a business-to-business context, within the electronics manufacturing services industry, combined with extensive experience in solutions selling.
- You are customer-oriented and service-driven. Your solid market insights drive you to the right strategic decisions.
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills which will enable you to expand new and existing business.
- You are a natural networker and are passionate about building long-term customer and other partner relationships.
- You have strong analytical, operational and coaching skills to lead a team in a growing environment.
- You are a team player, proactive, driven, entrepreneurial and stress-resistant.
- You have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) in English.
- The unique opportunity to work in an expanding group that pursues and succeeds in combining innovative solutions for its customers, with a sustainable and profitable growth.
- A challenging position in a fast moving environment where you can help stimulate and shape the growth of the company.
- The opportunity to assume responsibilities within a cohesive organisational structure with open communication.
- A salary and compensation package in line with your education, experience and commitment.
Please send your application to Hudson, attn. Mrs Sophie Van Kerckvoorde, Moutstraat 56, 9000 Ghent, tel +32 9 242 53 92, email email@example.com. Do not forget to mention BE776410.
Replies will be dealt with swiftly and in strictest confidence.