Our client is looking for a payroll officer, who has a flair for numbers and is able to handle sensible information.
You have a very good knowledge of labor legislation.
You will provide a high level of customer service throughout all interactions with staff and managers, ensuring the accurate and timely resolution of issues and queries, related to payroll and compensation & benefits.
You will run a smooth and accurate payroll process.
- Monthly payroll of Belgium, Netherlands, Spain, SA, Norway, France and Middle East
- Ensure data entry is processed accurately throughout the month / year to meet agreed deadlines; including starters, leavers, changes.
- Near Future: payroll of UK and Germany (the centralization of payroll is a project for 2018-2019)
- Guide the organisation through the centralization process of payroll and be the SPOC for payroll matters through EMEA (cooperation with local payroll partners in each region)
- Prepare and process payroll information for all staff in conjunction with the payroll providers in a timely and accurate manner – with test review and validation process
- Calculation of commission and bonuses for all sales staff (different EMEA regions)
- Prepare and distribute payroll reports
- Prepare contracts / annexes for new employees
- Prepare documents relative to personnel (social documents, other requests)
- Responsible for the car fleet (international)
- Follow – up on insurances
- Follow – up on other employee benefits
- Point of contact for SD Worx + international payroll providers (PKF and Deloitte)