Since 1955 Sky Climber is the market leader for design, production and worldwide distribution of suspended access solutions. The Sky Climber range of high-quality hoists, platforms and suspension systems is used for all kind of vertical access to buildings, bridges, power plants, chimneys, bridges, storage tanks, ships and many other places where access is required.
Due to continuous growth of the company we are enforcing our sales department with an
International Key Account Manager Asia & Africa.
International Key Account Manager Asia and Africa
You are willing to travel? You love dealing with people with different cultural backgrounds? You already have a first technical sales experience? You like projects with some technical complexity? Then you are the person we are looking for!
In this function you are responsible for an assigned region (Asia & Africa). The region can be discussed based on your current experience.
You work with an existing network of distributors, but you also deal directly with end-users. Part of your role will be to expand our network of distributors to generate extra business in new territories and new markets.
Sky Climber’s strength is to think out of the box and come up with customized solutions for all access requirements our customers require. In order to propose the best possible solution, you can count on the support of our experienced engineering team.
- You hold a bachelor or master degree and 2-3 years commercial experience in an international context.
- Technical affinity is necessary.
- Excellent spoken and written English, French and Dutch. Knowledge of German or any other language is a plus.
- You have good computer skills, MS Office.
- You have a good ability to operate and communicate at all levels within the hierarchy.
- You have experience of working in a multicultural environment.
- You are customer-oriented and service-driven.
- You are well-organised and stress-resistant.
- You are flexible and are willing to travel up to 30% à 40% of your time