Do you want to contribute to the growth of a leading developer of smart energy monitoring solutions? Do you want to develop long-term business relationships and help change energy habits?
What you tell your friends what you do.
I help Smappee grow by looking for growth opportunities and by building long-term business relationships.
What you really do
*You identify and follow up partners who incorporate Smappee into their own services, within the region that has been assigned to you. This can be Southern America, Australia, the Middle East or Europe.
*You establish long-term business relationships by figuring out what added value Smappee can mean to your client's business.
*You meet and negotiate with top-decision makers and identify their issues and needs.
*You define, elaborate and conclude agreements.
*You analyze the market and look for possible growth opportunities in order to translate these into concrete actions.
How you do it
*Your passion for energy and smart home triggers you to take initiative and work independently.
*You boost the turnover and margin with your strong analytical skills and drive for results.
*You communicate with strong commercial awareness in at least 3 languages: Dutch, English and either German, Spanish or French.
*You rely on at least a few years of experience as a business developer within a technical environment and with partner sales and/or large accounts, and on a bachelor's or master's degree.
*You travel frequently.
*You report to the head of Sales/CEO.
You work independently, but you're not conquering the world alone. Together with our CEO Stefan Grosjean, your head of Sales and 6 Business Developers, you work out a strategic plan to meet the agreed yearly sales target for your region/market.
Fun facts about Smappee
1. Smappee recently celebrated its 5th birthday. During that period, Smappee has grown from a start-up to a company with about 40 engaged and motivated collaborators.
2. This year, the company is starting with the construction of a Smappee home, a new building with a test lab. It will also offer innovative, promising start-ups room to grow.
3. The CEO and founder, Stefan Grosjean, is an international expert in Smart Grids & Energy Management. He previously founded EnergyICT that he developed into a global market leader and then sold to what is now the Honeywell group.
What Smappee has to offer you
* Front row seats to see a young and successful Belgian company grow fast in a cleantech industry.
* Nurture great entrepreneurial skills.
* Open company culture with short communication lines.
* An attractive, market-based salary package with fringe benefits and a company car.
* A job where you can contribute to a better planet.
Interested in this challenging position as an International Business Developer at Smappee? Contact our consultant, Ann Fossé.