To strengthen our head office in Uccle, we are motivated to find an
The main mission of this challenging position is to translate law and regulations to well-thought procedures in a way the Group can maintain a stable and compliant business management. This position can be divided into two areas:
Being in charge of checking the effective compliance with local law and regulations and the effective implementation of corporate guidelines in terms of compliance (corruption, ethics, antitrust…). Being an expert in compliance is vital so that internal audits and governance can be even more improved.
Being responsible to support the effective implementation and improvement of the Group Internal Control Guidelines considering local situation, staff, objectives, … Monitoring the efficiency of (financial) activities and advising (financial) management. Key to all this is the collaboration with all the members of the local team (IT, Finance, HR, Legal, …).
Tasks and responsibilities
- As an Internal Controller, you ensure a correct implementation and monitoring of the planning and control cycle guidelines. You run self-assessment campaigns and analyze results. Hereby, you report directly to the Audit, Risks and Internal Control Director
- You advise higher management and you are proactive in making improvements regarding operational business procedures
- Checking the correct use and accuracy of rules and regulations and making sure the governance is in terms with GDPR, is a huge part of your mission
- Interesting is the deployment and support of operations of the Group Interne Control Framework. You anticipate the ever-changing market and the risks regarding integrity, ethics and corruption. You adapt Group standards in relationship with the corporate team (flowcharts, process design…) and ensure Key Controls implementation
- In addition, you support the effective implementation of Internal Audit recommendations and coordinate closing with the Corporate Audit Team
- You are capable of aligning costs and budget, making sure local risks are diminished. Creating analysis and reports are essential
- You lead divers financial/administrative projects en highlight the business and economic side of the story
- Making sure that local procedures include the compliance aspects, adapt all local corporate documents and perform a compliance Risk Mapping are included in your tasks
- You interact with Corporate Services in order to contribute to an efficient organization