Beaulieu International Group is a renowned international group with headquarters in Belgium. Today this industrial group holds a solid market position both in producing raw materials and intermediate goods and in offering an extensive range of perfectly finished floorcoverings.
Beaulieu International Group is composed of three business units. ‘Flooring Solutions’ is the European leader in wall-to-wall floorcoverings (carpet, needle felt, artificial grass, cushion vinyl, vinyl planks, laminate, parquet & wall panels). A second business unit, ‘Polymers’, produces polypropylene granules for numerous applications and ‘Technical Sheets’. And the third business unit, ‘Engineered Products’, houses the activities ‘Fibres’, ‘Yarns’ and ‘Technical Textiles’.
Beaulieu International Group has 4,519 employees in 25 plants, 14 sales offices and distribution centres spread across 15 countries. In 2016, the Beaulieu International Group´s turnover was €1.7 billion.
The Beaulieu International Group's entrepreneurial spirit and innovative ambitions make it the model of diversity and evolution within the sector. They allow it to create added value sustainably for customers, employees, suppliers, shareholders and for the society in which it operates.
As an internal auditor, you are helping the organization to accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes. You report directly to the Internal Audit & Risk Manager. Your responsibilities include:
- Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of controls in responding to risks within the organization ‘s governance, operations, and information systems
- Assist the organization in maintaining effective controls by evaluating their effectiveness and efficiency and by promoting continuous improvement
- Prepare audit reports
- Make recommendations to improve the quality of the internal controls
- Monitor the timely implementation of the recommendations
- You have obtained a Master’s degree in Economics and have 3-4 years of experience in internal/external audit
- You have strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- You have a good working knowledge of MS Office. Knowledge of SAP is a strong asset
- You have an analytical and critical mindset
- You are willing to travel (worldwide)
- You are fluent in Dutch and English and have a good understanding of French
- You ‘re joining a growing company with respect for its people, passion for its products and striving for continuous innovation
- An attractive remuneration package reflecting your relevant experience and skills
- A challenging future in an international context with numerous internal opportunities