Are you looking for a challenging role in a growing company? Would you like to be responsible for establishing an internal audit department? Do you love to work with different internal and external stakeholders? Are you eager to take up responsibility? Then it’s you we are looking for to complete our team as an Internal Auditor!
In a first phase, you will be responsible for the implementation of SOX compliancy. On a longer term, you will be responsible for establishing an internal audit department.
- Support the project manager for the SOX implementation, taking over project management tasks after the initial training
- Support and controlling the business for the implementation of SOX processes in the operational processes of Materialise
- Continuous support to the higher management in the optimization of the internal audits to achieve a higher efficiency and efficacy
- Evaluate of the effectiveness of the internal audits
- Support in the creation of the internal audit department at Materialise
- Support with Risk Management (identification / mitigation / follow-up)
- Contribute to the development of an internal audit planning and program
- Deploy the internal audits, including the reporting and wrap-up according to the internal audit plan