Our client SPX FLOW is a global manufacturer and supplier of highly specialised and engineered industrial equipment that provides solutions for a range of industries. The company operates in over 35 countries, supplies over 150 countries worldwide and has a yearly turnover of around 5 billion USD. The global company focuses on a number of operating initiatives, including innovation and new product development, expansion in emerging markets, information technology infrastructure improvement, and organisational and talent development.
Inside Sales Engineer
Responsibilities and tasks
- You maintain excellent relationships with all SPX clients.
- You autonomously finalize orders, taking into account production capacity, delivery conditions and predefined margins. Any deviation will be discussed with the Sales Support Supervisor.
- You react in a timely manner to requests for orders from clients, and you input orders into production.
- You supervise submission dates (for offers and tenders), and you contact the clients concerned, if necessary.
- You make suggestions that can optimize the above-mentioned processes.
- You act as an internal sparring partner, in the interest of customer satisfaction.
- You manage all commercial agreements with the clients, such as terms and conditions, payment terms, etc. By doing so, you contribute in a significant way to the company’s turnover.
- You have a technical background or relevant technical working experience. Experience in pumps and rotating equipment is a plus, experience in a industrial environment a must-have.
- Knowledge of sales order processes
- Experience with CRM systems, SAP, MS Outlook, Word/PDF and Excel
- Bilingual in Dutch & English, French is a plus
What we offer
- A key position as a go-between in a challenging and innovative environment
- An opportunity to get exposure within the company through the diversity in your daily (internal and external) contacts
- A unique combination of technical and commercial tasks
- An attractive salary package