Profile and qualifications
This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and industry-leading business, with a smart and high-performing team, in a continuously growing technology and service environment that has a positive impact on the lives of customers every day.
You are more than a lawyer: the successful candidate will always play with and for the team; be smart and have a strong academic record and career success to date; be a sharp legal mind; have a passion to learn (particularly about business and strategy); be analytical and a structured thinker, but also driven, service-minded and prone to take initiative and ownership. The right candidate will have to take commercially sound decisions with a risk-reward-based approach, working closely with the operational team and management.
- You hold a Master in Law (Belgian law qualified).
- You have approximately 3-5 years of working experience in the commercial law department of a well-reputed law firm or in the legal department of a multinational company.
- You have excellent knowledge of French and you are fluent in Dutch and English.
- You are business oriented, practical, pragmatic and you combine a risk aware working style with a no nonsense and hardworking attitude.
- You are a team player, but able to work autonomously.
- You are a strong communicator and you show cultural awareness.
- You are stress resistant and able to work under pressure.
Very insightful: Strong analytical, commercial, process and performance management skills
Strong work ethic, energetic, curious, entrepreneurial, ambitious and motivated, – ‘roll up the sleeves’ style
Strong fit with our Company DNA
- Passionate in Everything We Do: Our people have a sense of energy that is unmistakable, one that drives us to delight our customers and focus on creating impact quickly
- Committed to Making a Difference: When we say we will do something, we deliver with excellence. We are accountable, focused and operate with discipline
- Always Innovating: We believe that Innovation can be big or small; it’s a continuous state of mind that inspires us to think differently and always make things better. We are risk takers and we learn continuously.
- Winning as a Team: Our people know that by leveraging one another’s strengths, investing in and developing our team’s capability and by collaborating well, we will win.
- With Trust & Responsibility: Operating with integrity is core to our success. We are humble, honest and value deep mastery and expertise. We do the right thing, always.
If you think you could be a fit, we would be very happy to hear from you!