Aminolabs is a fast growing, international leading manufacturer of innovative health, sports and fitness nutrition products. As a manufacturer for bars, powders, capsules and tablets, they are a full service high-performance partner in the growing markets of sport & health nutrition, wellness and weight management products. Aminolabs is a company that values entrepreneurship, integrity, growth, team spirit, sports and fun. To support further growth, we are looking for a (M/F), based in Hasselt:
- You are responsible for maintaining and optimising the IT environment on group level (4 sites in BE, DE and HR)
- You advise, develop and implement strategic ICT-projects
- You manage both the outsourced IT infrastructure and the IT end user help desk, as well as the business applications (ERP, SAP, MS Navision, Baan...) of the different sites
- You maintain close contact with external suppliers, conduct service reviews and coördinate system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages
- You manage a team of internal ICT application specialists who are stationed in different entities of the Aminolabs group (BE, DE, HR)
- You identify and implement opportunities for improvement on all levels of ICT (network, architecture, applications, security, suppliers, software…)
- You keep a close eye on the ICT-budget
- You coordinate trainings for the ICT team as well as for the end-users of the different applications
- You report directly to the Business Transformation Director
- You have a degree in Information Technology, (Computer) Science, Economics or equal as per experience.
- You have at least 10 years experience in an environment working with ERP systems and BI platforms
- You are a people person with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You are strong at networking and have stakeholder management skills
- You are a generalist, able to dive in detail when necessary, always keeping broad helicopterview.
- You are a hands on, pragmatic person, who will lead by example
- You have project-management experience. Experience with implementing ERP-system would be an asset.
- You have a positive attitude and personal affinity with sports and healthy food & lifestyle.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch. Knowledge of the German language is a plus.
- You are willing to travel 10% of your time.
- A challenging role with high autonomy in a fast growing, dynamic, ambitious, international environment, driven by customer focus, innovation and business thinking
- A varied job where you can apply and develop your projectmanagement and organizational skills to their fullest.
- A competitive salary package with benefits suiting your position.
Send your CV and motivation with reference BE775044 to Hudson, t.a.v. Ingrid De Breucker, Herkenrodesingel 4a/2, 3500 Hasselt, tel 011/26 02 01, e-mail Ingrid.email@example.com.
Your reaction will be handled fast and confidential.