ASAP Hasselt Office
ASAP is uitgegroeid tot een toonaangevende HR Group met 80 vestigingen in België.
Werving en selectie, loonadministratie, outplacement, sociaaljuridisch advies, dienstencheques, integratie van HR-software ... ASAP is al jarenlang zoveel meer dan alleen uitzendwerk.
ASAP focust zich op talent, de uitbouw van langetermijnrelaties en de continue groei van hun HR-kennis. Met enthousiasme, natuurlijk. Of waar dacht u dat de slogan ‘Enjoy your Job’ vandaan kwam?
Human resources Officer te Genk
Responsible for all HR administrative processes for our site in Genk, Belgium. We are looking for a hands on professional with relevant experience who will work in close collaboration with and reports to the HR Manager on site.
• Responsible for correct monthly payroll closing for blue- and white collars;
• Answers questions from supervisors and employees regarding payroll slips and other actual topics regarding Belgian social legislation;
• Responsible for monthly HR reporting and responds to ad hoc reporting requests;
• Keeps time registration system (GPS) and payroll software (e-Blox) up to date and actively looks for optimization opportunities in the respective systems and the payroll process;
• Staying up to date and implements changes due to social legislation overall and more specifically with sector regulations;
• Takes care of the administration of temporary workers and makes sure that working hours are correctly sent to the temp agencies;
• Follows up on illness administration and reporting in close collaboration with supervisors;
• Registers employees to group and medical insurances and other benefits;
• Supports the recruitment process for blue collar employment;
• Responsible for the introduction of new employees and of boarding process;
• Coordinates and administers training and development for employees;
• Supports internal audits, code of conduct, budget and other initiated programs;
• Works together with HR manager and supervisors on performance management process.
Higher education and minimum professional certification preferred.
Minimum 4 years relevant experience; experience in manufacturing industry is desirable.
Dutch native, English fluency.
Great interpersonal & communication skills at all levels.
Able to solve problems and set priorities.
Self-starter who takes initiative to improve processes.
Comfortable with ambiguity as we work in an environment of growth and change.
Results-oriented, and ability to work effectively.
Experience working with large quantities of data with a high degree of accuracy with strong competence in MS Office, GPS and eBlox.
fulltime or 4/5e job.