This position is responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the Human Resources administration and of the payroll at location, as well as participating in recruitment & training coordination and in assisting HR developmental projects.
Essential Functions and Duties
• Process the payroll on a monthly basis : record changes in payroll software, check payroll, run the payroll, execute
• Take care of the personnel administration : process personnel data (in/out, absences, group insurance, …) and ensure the related administration (distribution & filing of contracts, insurances, employee workbook, …).
• Act as a first point of contact to employees for HR administration questions and provide advice.
• Support the the expats & inpats administration.
• Fleet management: orders, deliveries, terminations, fines, fuel cards, provide support for drivers, …
• Ensure a social legislation watch and execute necessary adjustments accordingly.
• Actively support recruiting activities, including interview schedules, pre-screening, follow up of candidates, …
• Coordinate training events and related administration (invoices, presence lists, …).
• Maintain HR databases and filings up to date and process reporting.
• Participate in internal communication programs; promote good employee relations and support a positive work environment.
• Participate in HR projects and support the team with ad hoc duties.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Required Education / Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Very good knowledge of the Belgian social legislation.
• 3 years’ experience in payroll administration is required
Preferred Education / Experience
• Experience in an HR Admin role
• Experience with international company is an asset
• Experience with HRMS/HCMS
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• IT literacy, keen on technology
• Knowledge of a payroll system (eg Prest@SP, SAM, e-Blox, …)
• Good knowledge of Belgian HR-related regulations
• Excellent quality orientation and attention to detail
• Good communication skills
• live the Cultural Diversity competency
• A pro-active and self-driven attitude
• Intellectual curiosity; learning capabilities
• Service minded
• Fluent in English, Dutch, French.
Working in an international company.
Good salary package with benefits