The HR Manager is responsible to support the business objectives in Belgium best practice HR techniques to recruit, hire, and develop its people. To formulate the remuneration and compensation packages for the people. To drive performance within in the company. To liaise with unions and employees and to deal with grievances and complaints. To motivate people and protect their well being. To develop policies and procedures that supports an ethical and driven workplace.
- Responsible for all HR processes, organisational objectives, and talent development/succession planning/recruitment in Belgium. (Charleroi and Mechelen)
- To administrate wages for all factory staff and to produce wages and production-hour related reports.
- To provide administrative support to the MD, to support the comp & ben team, to coordinate and drive training programs.
- HR Analytic - monthly reporting
- President work council
- President Safety comity
- Project leader for CG BE in several HR projects. (Performance management follow up - finalzing and implementation HR Policies - Bonus completion - goalsetting - )
- Industrial Relations (assuring social peace - CLA negotiation)
- Business Partner role toward the 3 Business Units (Transformers - Systems - Services