Excellent candidates for this function of HR Manager Spa & Bru already have around 5-7 years relevant working experience in Human Resources, preferably in an international group and within an industrial production environment with social partners. Furthermore, the following qualifications are required:
- Relevant University degree (preference psychology, Law, Economics) or equivalent through experience and an excellent updated knowledge of Belgian social legislation
- Fluent French and English (spoken and written) is a must; good knowledge of Dutch is a strong asset
- Excellent capability to build strong and respectful relationships with the social partners
- Willingness to take on challenges and responsibilities with diplomacy, perseverance and determination
- Team player and excellent negotiator
- Respect the company values, act ethically and with integrity at all times.