Bisnode is Europe's largest provider of smart data and analysis operating in 19 countries. They offer smart solutions to companies and organizations in a variety of industries helping them to identify their customers and prospects, understand, reach and convert them. At Bisnode, 2400 experts work daily to interpret, refine and understand the data that forms the basis of our client’s business decisions. Bisnode is a value driven organization that breathes customer focus, constant curiosity, collaboration and trust. At Bisnode Belgium 150 experts shape the future of themselves and their clients offering local and tailor-made solutions.
HR Lead for Belgium (m/f)
For our client Bisnode, Europe’s largest provider of smart data and analysis, we are looking for an HR Lead for Belgium (m/f).
In this role you collaborate with local leadership in Belgium and with the broader leadership community across Bisnode, ensuring that all activities executed within HR and Facilities are smart, future-focused and in line with the corporate strategy. You build strong partnerships with the leaders of the different functions (Technology, Sales & Marketing, Operations and General Services) concerning operational HR matters. One of your key responsibilities is to play a pivotal role in connecting the different local teams into one Belgian Community and as part of One Bisnode across the Group. You foster an open dialogue with the local social partners and ensure full legal compliance. To bring top quality service and support to the business and you coach your teams (HRBPs, HRO, Recruiter, Facility Team) accordingly, fostering a constructive atmosphere while having fun along the way. You inspire and coach others in the organization to live up to these values. You chair the monthly leadership groups with the Belgian and cluster managers. You report directly to the Head of People International Region.
- You are a seasoned HR Manager with full understanding of local legislation and practices
- Experience in managing and working in transformation and change projects is a must
- You have a strong track record in coaching and partnering with leaders to drive change
- Your experience covers all areas of HR and you are ideally tech savvy with some experience working for a multinational company
- Agile working methods and creating great employee experiences lay within your keen interests
- Experience in the technology or marketing sector is an asset
- You demonstrate self-drive, proactivity, hands on leadership, interpersonal dynamics, coaching and leading
- Excellent knowledge of English, Dutch and French
Bisnode offers innovative challenges and great opportunities for growth and development for it’s employees. This is a versatile role with an attractive salary package, a company car and competitive perks and benefits.