Stanley Black & Decker is a world-leading provider of tools and storage, commercial electronic security and engineered fastening systems, with unique growth platforms and a track record of sustained profitable growth.
Since 1843, our goal has been simple: provide tools and solutions that make life easier.
Being a part of our team means living our core values of integrity, accountability, respect, speed, stretch, vision, and boundarylessness. It means thriving in an environment of constant innovation and positive change. And it means delivering tools, services, and solutions that the world counts on when it really matters. It means maintaining the highest standards in everything you do, every day. It means embedding an environmental, social, and economic mentality into everything that we do; what we call ECOSMART™.
It also means joining a team that has been globally recognized as one of the most innovative, sustainable, and rewarding companies in the world.
HR Data Analyst
Purpose of the position
You will provide HR Data support to GTS HR on the ongoing European PeopleSoft-Payroll Interface Project implementation.Main Responsibilities
- Provide assistance and guidance to local HR in their daily use of HRIS / Database tools, Mainly PeopleSoft HR
- Assist with HR data entry activities into PeopleSoft, maintaining the HR data quality.
- Coordinate the HR Data requirement tasks for the ongoing European Payroll Implementation Project
- Work together with Country GTS HR SME’s to define, collect and update PeopleSoft HR data for Payroll interface purposes
- Currently working on 6 interface retrofit projects and 10 full payroll interface projects scheduled
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing as Business GTS HR SME and coordinate local HR resource activities
- Participate in the education of the local HR resources regarding the new processes and support procedures
- Continually perform audits of HRIS data to ensure its integrity. Work with facilities throughout the organization to transmit and correct data problems. Maintain data error reports to track problems. May develop general training for facilities to help improve data integrity.
- Assist in developing data mapping and data conversion plans; writing query reports and implementing test plans as directed
- HR Data Analyst experience
- Working with HRIS systems, preferably PeopleSoft HR
- Experience with data analysis utilizing large volumes of data
- Ability to use queries to extract data from the HR Information System
- Proficiency with HRIS, strong analytical skills and the demonstrated ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Understanding of HR processes, procedures and basic statistical analysis methodologies. Must be proficient in specialized report writing software; software applications including Word, Access, and Excel; database maintenance; and HRIS programs including report writing
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to extract and manipulate data and present findings to non-technical users
- Focused on quality and accuracy and possess a high degree of initiative
- Must be able to handle highly sensitive data with the greatest degree of confidentiality
- You will become part of a diverse team of engaged employees with a passion for excellence in pursuing great opportunities for themselves and our businesses, all around the globe.
- You will discover a world of opportunities. Our growth strategy means our portfolio is ever changing and you have an opportunity to change too by moving to different business platforms, across country, region and even the world.