Our client is an international company located in Limburg.
They are looking for an international, experienced HR Business partner who is comfortable working in an entrepreneurial and fast paced environment with excellent coordination skills.
The HR Business partner will report to the HR Director and will work alongside the Group HR centralised services in the UK. (shared service team and centres of excellence).
HR Business Partner
- Arrange/co-ordinate/ conduct the candidate interview and selection process including briefing agencies when appropriate
- Liaise with Recruitment team based in UK to arrange the placement of job advertisements
- Proactively look for stagiaires/students ; make the name of the company known.
- Monitor status of candidate searches
- Enter relevant info in the recruitment dbase, follow up
- Assist HR director to get offer letters out prepared by the shared service center.
- Liaise with shared service center to prepare and send out new starter documentation and prepare new starter packs
- Ensure that new starter documentation is signed and returned and that relevant documents are forwarded to the appropriate departments prior to payroll deadlines
- Liaise with shared service team to create new employee files (also create local hard copy)
- Liaise with center of excellence to prepare induction for new starters in co-operation with line managers and follow up to ensure that induction is completed
- Creates purchase order forms
- Liaise with interim agencies for weekly input
- Follow up with Finance teams on any pending HR matters
- Support HR Director with the performance review processes.
- Check and distribute correspondence prepared by the shared service team to employees relating to promotions, salary increases, etc.
- Set up reminders for regular catch-ups between HR director and new starters
- Ensure that all docs for employee files are send to the shared service team
- Assist HR director with budget preparation.
- Monitor fixed-term/consultancy contract expiry dates and communicate to HR Director
- Liaise with shared service team to draft employee references
- Support with training and development of employees by liaising with the training center or follow up locally for the organization of courses
- Ensure that HR Director is kept informed on sick leaves, holiday issues and other local issues.
- Liaise with shared service and other relevant departments (finance/office) ; to monitor leavers, ensuring that the appropriate leaver paperwork is completed and their files are archived
- Support the HR director with any ad hoc project work
- Be the eyes and ears if HR director is absent
- Keep track of important deadlines and remind HR Director
- Responsible for filing and archiving
- Assist HR Director to deliver workshops on HR related topics or new tools/systems
- Participate in global HR calls upon request
- Follow the local labor law developments and inform HR director if deemed important.
- Explain/ guide/coach employee in the change management process and refer them to the appropriate service or HR director
- Prepare and give input to global payroll team for month payroll execution and check it/ follow up.
- Minimum 8 years experience in an international HR role, within a large rapidly changing and fast paced global environment.
- HR degree educated essential
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Confidentiality and discretion are essential
- Fluency in English and Dutch. French desireable.
- Flexible – able to multi-task – and proactive
- Self-motivated – able to manage own time and work with ‘remote’ colleagues
- Strong IT skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, Internet)
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload
Great opportunity within an international environment!