Loyens & Loeff
Brussel - Brussels ? Loyens & Loeff is a leading, fully independent law firm headquartered in the Netherlands. As one of the market leaders in tax and legal matters Loyens & Loeff is present in all major financial centres across the globe and staffed with 900 specialists in Belgian, Dutch, Luxembourg and Swiss law. The Belgian organization consists of 170 professionals. Their expertise, pragmatic and innovative approach allows them to effectively address the demands of both national and international businesses. As a leading firm, and in line with the ambitious business strategy to become a top notch client centered full service practice, a new global HR organization is put in place. To support the realization of Loyens & Loeff's ambition, we are looking for a state of the art human capital manager for Belgium.
Head of HR Belgium
Envision ? Inspire ? Engage
• Lead and drive the execution of the company-wide strategy for human capital management in Belgium. Provide input and support as part of the Global HR team.
• Support and coach leaders in their personal development and organizational innovation in line with the business needs. Set up supportive talent and performance management systems and succession planning.
• Assess current resources, methods and structures. Provide expertise in leading change towards a modern, pro-active and outside-in thinking organization that is ready for a digital future.
• Build trust and effective partnerships with all departments. Inspire stakeholders, earn their respect and be the glue in-between them.
• Manage the Belgian HR team (4 employees) and office team (7 employees). Together with your team you boost the employer branding, employee engagement, digitalization, international mobility, attraction and retaining top talents.
• Be the first point of contact for other staff departments.
• As the perfect right hand you report to the Managing Partner in Belgium. On an international level you report to the Global HR Director.
Charismatic ? Proactive ? Trustworthy
• Master's degree or equivalent by experience.
• +10 years of experience as generalist in HR, acquainted with change management, business partnership and strategic work.
• Experience in a professional services environment is preferred.
• Experience in people management and leadership development.
• Strong project management skills and problem solving skills.
• State of the art human capital manager and advisor with outstanding stakeholder management capabilities. Passion for innovating HR solutions.
• Maturity to coach leaders and senior experts.
• Fluent in English, Dutch and French.
Key position ? Change opportunity ? Tipping point
• An HR leadership role with lots of challenges and full of opportunities.
• A key position at one of the market leaders in legal practices.
• Important local responsibility and autonomy and a role to play in the Global HR Team.
• A highly professional environment with a profound belief in the value of Human Capital Management and need for innovation in this fast changing world.
• Expertise, entrepreneurship, client centricity and social engagement characterise the company's culture.
• A competitive salary package.