Business development opportunity
The key challenge for Immoweb’s business development team is to ensure today’s & tomorrow’s revenue generation capability of Immoweb. We want to build this team around 3 pillars:
- Revenue generation and business extension in classifieds in every customer segment (real estate agents, property developers, notary and private owners). This encompasses both tactical commercial campaigns in every segment, as well as structural initiatives to sustain classifieds growth in volume/revenue.
- Revenue generation via advertising products is a significant opportunity, both extension of our existing web offering as well as increased mobile development.
- Real innovation of our segmented offering, both internally and, where appropriately, via existing/new partnerships.
As Head of Business Development at Immoweb, you will contribute to today’s and tomorrow’s business growth by closely collaborating with our management team, and the various teams in Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Customer Care, Back Office Operations, … . At the same time, your role is to ensure our strong internal alignment & buy-in on the outlined action plan, generating the required momentum & traction, as well as driving your team & key stakeholders to tangible results in the end. You will have a leading role in the development of new business initiatives.
- Understand customer needs & added value
- focusing on the customer, knowing the customer, generating data-driven insights about our customer segments, that drive to business development opportunities…
- Strong business & revenue focus
- End responsibility for revenue generation with private owners & notaries
- Co-responsibility for revenue generation with B2B customers (real estate agents & property developers), overall and in particular in newbuild & holiday rental
- Initiate and deliver full set of business development actions (realize impact on our business)
- Initiate & plan commercial campaigns on classifieds (B2B and private owners)
- Steer our business in the notary segment
- Monitor & improve advertising product and sales performance
- Develop segment-specific revenues in newbuild (strategic growth area)
- Steer business innovation
- Contribute to & steer annual/recurrent product & service innovation cycle
- Monitor & track innovation cycle together with Head of Product Mgmt, with regular reporting to Mgmt Team,
- Lead by example the Business Development team
- Autonomous role & personal contribution expected in area of classifieds in notary segments, as well as B2B classifieds
- Inspire and ensure strong team performance in all other areas (private owner classifieds, B2B advertising, business development in property development & holiday rental)
- Report to the COO and actively participate in the operations management team to achieve results and to drive towards results through collaboration