The Boortmalt Group (www.boortmalt.com) is a fully owned subsidiary of Axéréal, Europe’s largest grain cooperative. The company is one of the largest industrial malts producers in the world and employs 300 people. From 10 locations in Europe, Boortmalt produces 1.1 million tons of malt per year, of which 50% is exported to developing markets outside of Europe. In addition, approximately 50% of the total European malt export passes through the Port of Antwerp, making Antwerp the malt capital of Europe, and Boortmalt its logistic heart. The customers are large international brewers and distillers as well as smaller local breweries all over the world. To support their ambitious plans to grow, Boortmalt is looking for a:
Group IT & Digitization Manager
Digital transformation and people management
- You are responsible for developing, leading and implementing the Boortmalt’s Group IT strategy and the digital transformation of the organization.
- You will manage and lead the IT team across the different sites in the achievement of strategic and daily operational objectives, using KPIs and your people management skills.
- You will take the lead on all IT Projects and will ensure business continuity by planning, implementing and managing an effective disaster recovery plan.
- You will take the lead in the further implementation of JD Edwards and will be responsible for setting up an internal helpdesk.
- You will report to the CEO and will travel up to 30% of your time.
Inspiring change manager with strong helicopter view
- You have an educational background in IT with at least 10 years of experience in a similar position within a international manufacturing environment.
- You have an excellent knowledge of ERP project implementation, with a proven track record in systems development, IT digitization and IT project management . Awareness of full supply chain (from Field to Brewery), Business Processes, Strategy implementation is an advantage.
- You are flexible with sound people management skills and are able to lead change.
- You have excellent oral and written communication and negotiation skills in English. Knowledge of Dutch and French is a plus. You are familiar with JD Edwards.
A bright future within an ambitious and solid organization
- Boortmalt is a global player with an excellent reputation, known for its expertise and its high-quality products and services.
- You will be working in a straightforward international company culture where autonomy and sense of initiative are recognized and stimulated. You will get the opportunity to apply your personal approach to the way of working and focus of the job.
- You can count on the cooperation and the full support of a management that encourages the personal development of its employees.