Vynova is a leading European manufacturer of chlor-alkali products and PVC resins. With five production sites and 1,200 committed employees,
the chemical group generates annual sales of nearly 1 billion euros. Although Vynova is a young company, it can build upon decades of
experience operating under the umbrella of major international chemical companies. Vynova fosters a respectful, rewarding work environment and promotes a culture of continuous improvement and personal development. To strengthen their organisation, they are looking for a (f/m)
Group Accounting Manager
• You ensure and coordinate the entire Accounting & Consolidation organisation (BE/NL/DE/FR/UK); you make sure that there is a correct application of the Group accounting principles (IFRS) and of the local GaaP accounting standards and rules
• You are responsible for a timely and accurate input and allocation in the group reporting package
• You coordinate and follow up the reviews of balance sheets, reconciliations and accounting reviews in recurring meetings
• You proactively monitor recent evolutions and developments within your domain of expertise, and maintain the necessary knowledge (corporate tax, VAT, Incoterms, IFRS, local laws etc.)
• You manage, coach and support your team members based at different local sites, and encourage them in their competences and knowledge
• You coordinate the yearly internal and external audits
• You report to the Executive Vice President of Finance and analyse and advise his ad hoc requests.
• You have a Master’s degree in economics and at least 10 years of experience in accounting within a production environment
• You have a profound knowledge of SAP
• You are familiar with IFRS and well acquainted with Belgian GaaP
• As a people manager, you make sure that you guide, support and coach your team members in developing their competences, knowledge and skills
• You are fluent in (business) English and knowledge of Dutch, French or German is a plus
• You are willing to travel between the local sites.
• A challenging opportunity within an international organisation in the chemical sector
• The opportunity to have an impact within your field of expertise
• A competitive salary, with attractive fringe benefits
• The opportunity to grow and have impact within your field of expertise.