The printing presses have been running at Cartamundi since 1765. Today, the manufacturing company with Belgian roots is one of the largest playing cards and board games manufacturers in the world. Are you familiar with well-known brands like Monopoly®, UNO®, Magic: the Gathering®, Guess Who?®, Pokémon®, and Trivial Pursuit®?Well, we make them. Day after day.
However, producing playing cards and games is more than just a game for us. Our mission is: “sharing the magic of playing together”. And that is exactly what we do. We bring people together, all around the world.
At Cartamundi we believe that people learn many important life skills by playing games. Think about negotiation skills, working as a team or just how to deal with bad luck. This is the reason why we are in the games business.
Global Application Manager
Global Application Manager (m/f)
Passionate for SAP, corporate applications and people
As Global Application Manager you will have multiple roles in the organization.
As a (functional) project lead you will play a crucial role in the implementation and roll-out of SAP in the Cartamundi organization worldwide, supported by our implementation partners.
You and your team will align business processes across the various Cartamundi locations in close cooperation with our business process managers and ensure an efficient and future proof SAP landscape.
As head of the SAP support organization you will be responsible for management and expansion of the end user support organization worldwide and the achievement of the support SLA’s as defined with your business customers.
As SAP manager, you will liaise with management and senior management to define an SAP roadmap to increase efficiency and support our growing business.
You will implement a continuous improvement model to ensure ongoing alignment with operations and management to support and cover business needs with SAP. You will enable and empower your team to act as IT business partners.
You will stay up to date with new (SAP) technologies to advise management on future challenges and opportunities.
- You have a deep and broad functional experience (10-15 years) with multiple SAP modules (WM, SD, APO, PP, MM, QM, FI, CO), preferably in an international manufacturing and supply chain environment.
- You have experience with SAP based implementation projects in a functional- and project management role.
- You have good knowledge and understanding of the business processes related to high volume manufacturing operations and the full supply chain cycles.
- You have excellent communication and listening skills and can operate on different layers in the organization, from shop floor colleagues to executive management.
- You have experience in setting up and leading an SAP end user support organization with a global footprint.
- You are based in Turnhout, Belgium but are prepared to travel in Europe and the US.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English. Other languages are an asset.
- You have a master degree, or equal level through experience.
- You report directly to the CIO.
We offer you a varied position with an attractive package and the possibilities for personal and professional growth.
Are you ready for a new challenge? Surf to https://cartamundi.com/nl/careers/ and apply online. We look forward to receiving your resume and application letter.
Cartamundi Ms. Yoon-Mee Deseyn
Visbeekstraat 22 - 2300 Turnhout - Belgium
Tel.: +32 14 44 59 29