Devoteam Belgium is a strong professional services player active in the Digital World of IT, Telecom and Media. In Belgium, we are with a team of 250 highly skilled professionals in Digital SMACS:
Social, Mobility, Analytics, Cloud & Security
connected with an international Group of 4600 colleagues in 17 EMEA countries.
Digital Workplace is one of our 3 core Group offers. We enable customers to structure collaboration and build Case Management solutions, by integrating into portals like Microsoft’s SharePoint the structured contexts and processes that customers have already implemented on their CRM, ERP or other Line-of-Business (LoB) Applications.
- Professional insight to work on enterprise application portfolio optimizations, set up applications to match our customer’s business challenges, and manage the changes and evolution to keep applications flexible and reactive
- Years of expertise to perform as a subject expert in SOA/BPM oriented projects at our clients
- The analytical skills needed to capture project needs from business stakeholders, clarify and translate them into feasible workable technical requirements and detailed functional specifications that are the project input for the development team
- Expert oversight to integrate the new developed solution within the existing enterprise environment
- Communication skills to translate requirements and needs into understandable terms for non-technical users
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French as well as a good working knowledge of English
- A challenging and variable job in an international and dynamic company. Thanks to the personal follow up, we are able to provide real career opportunities and planning.
- An attractive and competitive remuneration package with company car, group assurance and DKV