For our European Headquarters in Diegem, we are looking for a Fleet Data Analyst.Purpose of the position
Develop and implement detailed financial analysis and reporting by using knowledge of analytical measurements (KPI’s), dashboard creation, driving effective methods of remedy to attain the highest level of performance throughout all levels of company’s vehicle operations. Maximize efficiency and profitability to the company by developing standard operating procedures, identifying targets, adhering to company policies, ensuring continuing cost efficiencies, operational effectiveness, and safety to the company's fleet of 4500 vehicles with an annual spend of more than $40M.What is the job opportunity about?
- Collection and consolidation of fleet profile data and fleet cost data internally (TCO) and from external suppliers (leasing companies, insurers and brokers, fuel suppliers...).
- Periodic reporting of fleet data to the internal customers of the EMEA Fleet organization (Business Unit Leaders, Comp & Benefits, HR, SCM, CSR...) and for analysis of these data (trends, analysis of variances...).
- Audit suppliers against contracted terms. Perform local country audits of supplier invoices. Audit country operations against compliance with EMEA Company Car Policy.
- Identify actionable year over year costs savings projects, remain diligent in avoiding cost increases, and help drive the execution of opportunities.
- Follow up evolution of Accounting for Leases and liaise with Accounting to insure awareness and assess potential consequences.
- Gather and maintain up-to-date database on company car taxation per country.
- Support EMEA Fleet Manager in conducting in-depth study of taxation of passenger cars / commercial vehicles in EMEA and implement country optimization.
- Monitor and steer implementation of CO² policy across EMEA.
- Implement pan European Agreements (rebates, bonuses) and prepare annual bonus claims.
- Lead and/or participate in Fleet projects.
- Support EMEA Fleet Manager in Company Car Budget review process.