As FP&A Analyst Shared Services, you will support the Shared Service organization (Finance, HR, IT, Office Services,…) in financial processes like processing of Actuals, Forecast and Budgets.
You will also act as the operational business partner and primary financial data resource for the Shared Service Management.Financial Planning & Analysis will be your main focus, delivering financial overview of direct costs.
Acting as the Business Partner for different area’s, you will gather information on forecast & plan data, which has to be loaded in the reporting tool (MPC) and deliver reports, as determined by area leads and Senior Management.
To achieve the goals of the department you will work closely together with your colleagues of the Finance department as well as the Area & Senior Management and report directly to the FP&A Manager.Roles & Responsibilities:
- Forecast, Budget and 5 Year Plan process:
- Through active business partnering, collect annual budget and monthly forecast data from Area management
- Prepare departmental expense budgets / forecasts
- Input and maintain budgets / Forecasts in MPC at country and area level
- Manage the preparation of budgets and Plan Assumptions Review packages
- Manage the preparation of 5 Year Plan
- Monthly reporting:
- Monthly follow-up of Actual results vs. Forecast, Budget and Prior Year
- Prepare monthly results packages to EU Management
- Input forecast in MPC
- Analyse and understand forecast variances vs. Plan and Prior Year
- Additional Projects: Assist in ad-hoc analysis on request of European or Corporate management, Headcount tracking, identify areas for efficiency gains, drive process improvements, ...