As a financial Controller you will be responsible for accurate financial reporting and for driving financial forecasts. You will directly report to the CFO and liaise with the Project Management Office and Project Managers.
- You are responsible for the monthly European and Statutory management reporting including consolidation of management reports.
- You prepare the monthly Europe revenue and cash inflow forecast
- You assist the CFO with Financial Planning and budgeting.
- You provide financial support to other departments within the organisation.
- You drive the monthly revenue and cash inflow forecast
- You highlight risks, opportunities and corrective actions
- You streamline financial reporting procedures
- You provide Ad hoc assistance e.g. payroll review, financial reporting of subsidies files …