As a Financial Controller, you are responsible for a specific region or entity.
- You analyse the quality of the corporate consolidation and the internal and external reporting, of both IFRS and Solvency II, in that particular entity.
- You deliver reliable and timely financial, Solvency II and management information to all stakeholders.
- You are responsible for the completeness of the information and you proactively deliver accurate information to your region, both ad hoc and periodically.
Your responsibilities will include among others:
- Supporting and coordinating the periodical reporting cycles for your entity as a Single Point of Contact (SPOC);
- Collecting and validating data in order to provide reliable and timely financial/risk and management information to all stakeholders and comply with all financial and risk related reporting requirement;
- Assuring that IFRS/Risk/Management Accounting data included in the internal and external reporting is correct, complete and meets internal and external requirements;
- Sharing analysis & reviews with the Consolidation & Reporting team and the Corporate Performance Management team.