Brussels - Our client, based in the Brussels area, is a fast growing software consultancy company with offices around Europe and Northern America. The company positions itself as an outstanding partner to help customers worldwide achieve their strategic goals through qualitative and integrated IT solutions. Thanks to extensive expertise and own product development it is able to provide every possible solution to its costumers. The company is known for its open pragmatic corporate culture, direct communication and decision-making and fun on the work floor.
Control of European wide activities from the HQ in Belgium
• You are responsible for the budgeting, reporting and forecasting activities:
o Prepare and sign-off of monthly management accounts, reporting and analysis
o Prepare financial statements in according with local and US GAAP
o Prepare accounts for annual financial audit and support CFO with statutory accounts
o Prepare annual budgets and propose recommendations
o Maintain tight control of all cash collection processes
o Deliver cash forecast and sales forecast to senior management
• You work closely together with the business, ensure full understanding with management and decide on future improvements.
• You will report directly to the Managing Director and the CFO, based in the USA, and will be their back-up when needed.
Business-oriented ? Ownership ? Experience with complex international structures
• You have an MA degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or Business Management, or equivalent by experience.
• You have at least 3 years experience in controlling, preferably in a complex international organisation.
• You are proactive, result-oriented and flexible with regards to deadlines.
• You are a true business partner and able to work with different managers thanks to your open perspective and creative mindset as well as strong conceptual and analytical skills.
• You are a team player, have good social skills and are able to align with various internal stakeholders. You are not afraid of a broad position with varied responsibilities, combining hands-on and strategical work.
• You have very good communication skills and are fluent in Dutch, English and French.
• You are proficient with MS Office and are able to operate new financial reporting systems in an autonomous and timely manner.
Make the difference in a challenging environment
• You hold a key position in an stable and growing international organisation.
• You can have impact, thing along strategically and contribute to the further growth of the company.
• You work in a transparent, no-nonsense culture with a focus on autonomy and entrepreneurship.
• A pleasant working atmosphere with regular events and training opportunities in Belgium and abroad.
• A competitive market-based salary package supplemented with a company car.
• An interesting HQ location in a green and inspiring environment