As a Senior Business Analyst you perform complex financial analyses with a specific scope (e.g. sales, margin, etc.) for an allocated business unit. You present the results and provide advice, in order to provide timely and accurate follow-up, budgeting and forecasting to the concerned business unit and in that way ensure the business is on target at the end of the year.
- You collect data from different sources and use them as a basis for appropriate and accurate financial analyses for the concerned business unit.
- You perform financial analyses for the business unit in order to provide insight on the financial status.
- You challenge the business on their results, as well as provide financial business advice (proactively and reactively) to the business unit, in order to inform management and facilitate grounded decision making.
- You provide on both periodic and ad hoc-basis relevant data and analyses, as well as compile management reports, in order to make results measurable and provide management with timely, accurate and reliable information.
- You coordinate and coach Financial Business Analysts, as well as stimulate team cooperation and expertise sharing, in order to ensure that colleagues are deployable (quantitatively and qualitatively) and willing to and capable of realizing new objectives.
- You keep track of relevant developments in your own field, exchange knowledge with colleagues and contribute to knowledge transfer within the organization, in order to keep informed on trends and developments and be able to put these into practice.