USG Finance Professionals
Ben je op zoek naar een nieuwe uitdaging in Finance & Accounting? USG Finance Professionals speelt in op de specifieke behoeften voor financial staffing. Zo bieden wij de ideale functie die overeenstemt met je kwalificaties en ambities. Zowel voor tijdelijke opdrachten, vaste aanwervingen als voor projecten bij onze klanten houden we rekening met jouw ervaring, competenties en wensen. Samen stippelen we jouw carrièrepad uit!
As Financial Analyst you will work in the Financial Planning and Analysis team in Belgium.
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- preparation of financial plans, forecasts and financial management information;
- preparation of entity management, statutory and regulatory reports/accounts;
- preparation of supporting analysis for different business units and entities;
- support of strategic finance initiatives, to allow Finance to meet its overall strategic objectives as determined at
- support the development of sharing best practices
- Master’s degree in Economics, Accounting or Finance;
- first working experience (2-3 years), preferably in a finance role;
- strong technical accounting knowledge and a solid understanding of financial systems, e.g. CODA, Cognos;
- expert in Excel and a good knowledge of PowerPoint ;
- excellent communication skills and enjoy business partnering;
- excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- combine drive with good time management;
- forward looking and possess a strongly developed business awareness;
- process a strong risk and control appreciation;
- experience with process design and improvement would be considered an advantage;
- excellent verbal and written knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
Our client is a very professional international company in the centre of Brussels. They offer a competitive salary package with benefits and develop their employees to reach their potential. This includes developing the right capabilities and the right skills to fuel growth. The training, learning, and development of the employees is crucial for our client to ensure they are able to reach their Vision of being the global reference point for quality in their markets.